Vision Care Glossary
What To Expect
Meet Our Staff
How Vision Works
Harbor Lasik Center of Gig Harbor WA Sitemap
- About Us
- About Harbor Lasik Surgery of Gig Harbor, WA
- Lasik Eye Surgery Seminars
- Care Credit
- O% interest for up 12 Months!
- Save 30% off LASIK!!
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Benefits Program
- Insurance Coverage
- Does Insurance cover LASIK or othe refractive surgery?
- CustomVue and IntraLase Advantage
- IntraLase All-Laser No-Blade LASIK Surgery Flap Creation
- Vision Care Glossary
- Glossary of Lasik Surgery Medical Terms
- Vision Technology
- Glossary of Lasik Surgery Technology Terms
- What To Expect
- What to Expect Before, During and After Lasik Surgery at Cascade Eye and Skin
Meet Our Staff
- Lasik Surgeons
- Keith Dahlhauser, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Steven M. Brady D.O.
- Rikk J. Schlaffman, O.D.
- Barbara Ormiston - Re/Max Realtor
- Craig Marshall - Re/Max Managing Broker
- Darrell's iLASIK Expereience at Cascade Eye and Skin Centers
- Haley's iLASIK Experience at Cascade Eye and Skin Centers
- Joanne P.
- Landon Carr - Lasik Surgery Patient Testimonial
- Lee Ann Kooley - Partner at Day Island Boatworks
- Martin Peterson: Gig Harbor Lasik Patient
- Matt Johnson - Lasik Surgery Patient: It was a really good choice for me...
- Melissa Cobain: I wish I would have done this fifteen years ago.
- Mike Drake - Head Golf Pro at Canterwood Country Club
- Pam's iLASIK Experience at Cascade Eye and Skin Centers
- Tim Mason: I really wouldn't call it surgery since it was so easy and painless.
- Tom Gross - Colonel, USAF, Retired: To see, without fumbling around for my coke bottle lenses
- Farsightedness (Hyperopia)
- How Vision Works
- How vision works
- Nearsightedness (Myopia)